16 October 2008

out to sea

The nausea has subsided a lot, which I'm very thankful for but I'm still eating very little. Everything sounds/smells/looks terrible and I gag constantly. That's really classy by the way. Walking behind someone smoking or with strong smelling food and I can't hold in my gagging so then I have to make it seem like a yawn or a cough. I just look crazy.

Thanks to the insane food aversion I have lost 3 kilos (6.6 pounds). I'd rather have food. I miss food! But I have gotten a crazy amount of energy this week - almost downright hyper. I've even managed to stay up late a couple of nights, which is rare for me, and I find myself waking up during the night. Again, normally I'm borderline narcoleptic. I'm hoping to crash this weekend and catch up on sleep so maybe I won't be as wired next week, though I have to admit it's keeping me up to scratch at work! Also having a facial this weekend because the pregancy "glow" nonsense is just a bunch of oil.

On the plus side, my lady lumps are filling in quite nicely. Little tops that were once cute summer shirts are now a bit more obscene and I'm suddenly startled to be the girl that guys no longer look in the face. Fantastic. Between my lost weight and these new additions, I may just be ready for bikini season - if only I would add some exercise and a tan to my routine.

And I'd like to take a moment to thank some anonymous source who suggested my dear husband could still get a boat with a baby on the way. He has taken your advice and we plan to christen the new vessel this weekend. We will not be naming it EZ Livin' III. I'm sure there will be many tragedies to come with this boat and the fact that I feel seasick on land already. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment